Decisions taken on which heating technology to use will
affect the performance of a building for many years to come.
The need to address the urgent issues of climate change as
well as fuel security and rising prices are key, and with
heating accounting for more than half of the total energy
consumed by an average commercial property, this is the
obvious area to target to make the required difference.
Using advanced heat pumps specifically designed to deliver
heat in the UK climate, Mitsubishi Electric meet these tough
energy challenges head on. Designed for use in commercial
properties our renewable products use proven heat pump
technology to deliver effective, low carbon heating; providing
a simple solution that can replace traditional systems.
They also offer a cost-effective heating
solution, not to mention that heat pumps
are recognised as a renewable heat
technology. Heat pumps can extract latent
heat from the outside air (even when the
temperature outside is down to -25°C) and
pump it inside to heat indoor areas.
Renewable heat pumps:
- Help to achieve renewable energy targets
- Provide high levels of efficiency, cutting running costs as well as CO2 emissions
- Are easy to design, reducing installation time and minimising disruption
- Offer cost effective renewable heating, suitable for retro-fit or new build
- Are fully scalable and able to work independently or in conjunction with other systems
- Provide sanitary hot water